If you love programming in Android then this opening is for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working on one or two of the running projects. Work includes coding, using third party libraries & API if required
- Work on bug-fixing & improving performance of application
- (optional) Writing Mobile app development / news / events blog
- Experience with Android app development
- Good working knowledge of Java
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Should have logical approach to solve any problem
To get selected, you need not have first class acads. You just need to complete an assignment. If you crack this assignment with clean code, your probability of hiring is high.
- Complete the pre-requisite Android development assignment & create repo on Github. If you don’t know github or git, you probably should not apply for job.
- Apply for job by submitting Simple form here.
- We’ll check your assignment & give you feedback. There may be couple of feedback round.
- Once you complete feedback, we can proceed for interview.
- If you manage to get so far, you’ll be given offer :).
We are looking for backend developer who can work on Ruby based frameworks. You will get an opportunity to build backend applications from scratch and maintain existing applications.
– You should be comfortable working with Linux.
– You should have experience building REST api (Ruby stack preferred).
– You should have sound knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL prefered).
– Server configuration (web server, database server, etc)
– Familiarity with tools like Vagrant/Docker
– Familarity with automated deployment tools
– Familarity with Bootstrap/Foundation/Others
Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. We’ll always support & encourage you to work on your idea.
No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree to their philosophy that “You can be serious without a suit.”. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side. You can come to office wearing 3/4th pants ;-).
Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle.
- Understands the best practices for front end JS based framework
- Should understand Object Oriented design and programming skills
- Should have good understanding of HTML5 + CSS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Round Table Culture – A Round Table culture believes in equal status to all. No hierarchy! You can convey your ideas & suggestions to anyone at anytime. Well always support & encourage you to work on your idea.
- No Dress Code – We love Google and we agree to their philosophy that You can be serious without a suit.. So there is no restriction on dress code from our side. You can come to office wearing 3/4th pants ;-).
- Flexible Timings – Set your own working hours depending on your lifestyle