We are introducing a new app “Wordy”, for those who are willing to increase their Vocabulary, who are preparing for Exams like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, SAT, IELTS etc. and also who are wanted to get proficient in English.
Wordy-Free Features are:
1) There are 74 lists containing 50 words each
2) Track the progress of each wordlist with how many words learnt, read etc.
3) You can bookmark words, rate words and mark words as learnt
4) Word searching is faster.
5) Keeps detail record of which wordlist you have accessed and for how much time.
6) Tracks number of times you read the words
Wordy-Pro Contains all features from Wordy-free app and some additionals are:
1) Personalised Word list i.e you can add new wordlist, new words, also modify the existing word details.
2) Instantly access to wordlist by creating shortcut. Also you can have Add word shortcut to the android desktop.
3) You can generate the QR Code of existing words and share it to your friends on FB, twitter etc.
1) Search Words
EX. a) Search all words starting with ‘A’, which
you have read within 1 week
EX. b) Search all words starting with ‘A’, which are marked as learnt
2) Generate QR code and share it on FB, Twitter, gmail etc
Step-1 Go to Wordlist
Step-2 To generate QR code, long click on word, Select option “generate QR Code”.
3) Add words to your personalized wordlist from android desktop
Here we will select method “By scanning Qr code” and scan the QR image, the scanning process shown below.
(We also have set up a Web-based Wordy QR code generator: http://mobisys.in/qrcode.php. With this, you can create the word, generate the QR code and share it on FB with your friends. Or you can add the word by scanning QR code)
Click “OK” after scanning done. It will add word to your mentioned wordlist.
4) Instantly access your favourite wordlist from android desktop
Download Links using QR Code
Google Play store:
Amazon app Store
Enjoy both versions of Wordy and feel free to ask queries if any. 🙂