Tech stack of Web Frontend Development used by web development companies is rapidly increasing, is extremely rich, and supports many features. While implementing the business idea, it’s challenging for people to choose which is the best suitable tool to make their idea into reality.
We have observed that ‘Angular’ is the first preference among people who want to take their idea online.
But there is another popular frontend development framework called ReactJS that has steadily gained popularity among developers and business owners and web development companies in Boston!!
The latest survey by Stack Overflow also revealed that React is the most used and loved web framework ranked 1st, while Angular ranked 9th on the same list.
It indicates that the react js developer community highly rates the library and is in high demand among business owners, developers, and web and mobile application development companies.
Why ReactJS? What are the Benefits and Reasons to choose it?
So, what are the top benefits ReactJs development company can get from using React in their projects and top reasons to choose?
- Component Style Architecture - ReactJS is Component Style Architecture, and that is where the future of the web is. This Architecture has also helped the Java developer community to migrate to ReactJS with less friction.
- Less development time and higher quality - React allows you to write clean and modular code, breaking the project into separate components. So we can reuse code, and which will increase the productivity of developers and ReactJS development company.
- High performance of your app - ReactJS main feature i.e Virtual DOM (in which representation of UI components is kept in memory and then synced with real DOM by library such as ReactDOM) that results in high performance of the app and gives better user experience
- Strong community - Being created by Facebook, the library is still maintained by the company as well as by independent contributors worldwide. Thanks to the community and solid corporate support, React is a reliable and up-to-date technology. Since the community is growing rapidly, it will be easier to hire reactjs developers.
- Flexible and easy to maintain - React code is easy to update and maintain due to its modular structure. React projects are incredibly flexible and can be scaled easily. It can help you to save time and money in the long run significantly.
- Many third-party components - Since React has a strong developer community, there are many third-party open source components available which we can use in our project.
- Easy transition to React Native - React Native is a mobile application development framework, based on React. Thus, it is effortless for ReactJS developers to switch to React Native and create mobile applications with a native look and feel. We can reuse some components developed in React web application in a React Native mobile app (mostly business logic), which improves the development speed.
- It’s easy to learn - React is much easier to learn than to other popular frontend frameworks like Angular & Vue. It's one of the main reasons why React gained so much popularity in little time. It helps businesses quickly build their projects.
- Create-react-app - React provides create-react-app, which do all initial heavy lifting of setting up configuration and helps us to focus on code and not toolchain. This command in React installs the dependencies needed to build your project and also generated an initial project structure. By running this command, we can quickly start with new projects.
- It helps to build rich user interfaces - Today, the quality of the user interface in an application plays an important role. Poorly designed user interfaces lower the chances of an application to succeed. But, if an application has high-quality UI, then there are better chances for users to love to use the app. React permits building such high-quality, rich user interfaces through its components
- It allows writing custom components - React comes with JSX, a syntax extension, which makes it possible to write your components. These components accept HTML quoting and also makes all subcomponent rendering a delightful experience for developers.
Read also – 2 ways to Create React Components
What projects can benefit from React?
According to the official documentation, React was designed for the "building of large scale apps." So, the best use cases any ReactJS development company services include the following:
- Enterprise Web Apps or Large scale projects - Since React allows component-based architecture, it is always a good idea to use React for Large Scale or Enterprise web applications. Component-based architecture helps us to reuse the components and thus helps reduce maintenance costs later.
- Web apps that require dynamic page updating - React is the excellent choice for Web apps that have a lot of dynamic components based on user behavior and preferences. With React apps, when one component changes, other components related to it updated automatically.
- Complex UI’s - Since React allows us to reuse the components, it makes sense to use React, where we have complex UIs, and when a lot of pages have similar UI.
- Progressive web apps (PWAs) - PWA is the web app that also uses a browser and can work offline, have access to the device capabilities, and enables native experience to the users. React has excellent support for Progressive Web Apps, and we can also convert the existing React web app to Progressive Web Apps.
When not to use ReactJS
Though with ReactJS, you can develop everything web, it is not a good idea to use ReactJS for a simple website that doesn't have a lot of dynamic form and content into it. It can be develop using ReactJS, but it will be over-engineering in that case. The following are some of the use cases when it is not a good idea to use React.
- Static Website with less Dynamic content - When you are developing a static website that has relatively static content with very less dynamic content, then using react will be over-kill.
- SEO Optimized Website - Though there are some tweaks to develop SEO optimized React website, still many developers complain about the crawl ability of React websites. Also, it will be a significant risk to put SEO efforts on the React website.
Popular web apps built with React
The many benefits React provides to developers are why numerous popular web app development companies worldwide use this tool for their projects. Below, we list some popular companies using React.
Facebook, Airbnb, Uber, Netflix, Instagram, Whatsapp, Dropbox, and many others rely on React.
With this, I have finally come to the end of this blog, which summarises why ReactJs is an excellent frontend framework.
Just like Angular, React is also a high-quality framework that is worthy of your attention.
And remember, Building a successful ReactJs App requires you to hire the best ReactJs Web development company. If you have any questions or want us to guide you to the right decision, write to us.